- Key factors (at least 5 for each recovery option), both economic and technical/environmental, which determine the viability of the chief recovery alternatives for the agrifood by-products: animal feed and biogas.
- An index which weights the key viability factors for each recovery option (1 for each option),to establish which factors are the greatest determinants of the viability of each of the options.
- Ensuring that the information pertaining to the generation of by-products in the Basque Autonomous Community is unified and up-to-date, so that it is available and accessible both for the firms that generate the by-products and the Basque Administration.
- At least 3 maps in GIS format which will include quantified information for each viability factor associated with each recovery option, as well as the geographical component associated with each by-product. A map for each type of by-product (vegetables, meat, and dairy products).
- 1 validated software for analysing viability and proposing the location of plants.